Expansion Joint Systems
DELCRETE® STRIP SEAL EXPANSION JOINT
- Delcrete® Elastomeric Concrete
- Steelflex® SSE2M or SSA2 Rail Profiles
- .25″ x 2″ x 2″ Leveling Tab
- Neoprene Sealing Element
- .5″ Expansion Anchor with Threaded Rod and Hex Jam Nuts “Leveling Method”
- .5″ Diameter x 9″ Stud Anchor at 9″ Spacing (Bent 90° at 3″) “Anchor Method”
Since its introduction in 1983, the Delcrete® Elastomeric Concrete/Strip Seal Expansion Joint System has been utilized on hundreds of bridges worldwide as an alternative to more labor intensive, cast-in-place expansion joint rehabilitation solutions.
Delcrete® Elastomeric Concrete is a pour-in-place, free-flowing, two-part polyurethane-based elastomeric concrete.
- Excellent bond strength to concrete and steel
- Can accept traffic in one-to-two hours depending on temperature at time of installation
- Non-brittle over extreme temperature ranges
- Resistant to nearly all chemicals
- Permanent, long-term repair solution
Expansion Joint Selection Guide: