Expansion Joint Systems
V-Seal Expansion Joint Systems use a preformed extruded EPDM seal that can be bonded to concrete, steel or elastomeric concrete with a quick setting epoxy adhesive.
Typical applications include: control joint and expansion joints for both new and rehabilitation projects for bridges, highways, parking structures, stadiums, plazas, water and sewage treatment facilities and other types of concrete construction.
V-Seal Expansion Joint Installation
- EPDM seal is weather, UV, ozone and tear resistant
- Designed for use under extended water immersion
- Flexible at lower temperatures
- Epoxy adhesive bonds in excess of 3000 PSI
- Easy rehabilitation of existing expansion joints
- Quick installation