Structural Bearing Assemblies
Versiflex™ HLMR Disc Bearing Assemblies
- Versiflex™ HLMR Disc Bearing Assemblies are high-load, low-profile bearings used for isolating and supporting heavy structures.
- Unconfined urethane disc accommodates vertical loads and rotation.
- Center dowel pin handles shear forces.
- Suited for curved or skewed bridges and complex structures where the direction of rotation varies or cannot be precisely determined.
- Certified by American Institute of Steel Construction.
- Fixed Design.
- Multi-Directional Design (free).
- Uni-Directional Design (guided).
Note: Please allow up to 5 business days for processing on all orders before being shipped. Residential deliveries with no access to a loading dock are not acceptable and will be cancelled. Customer will be charged with any additional carrier/ordering process fees that may result from this cancellation.
Welcome Online Store Customers
To place an order, you will need to create an account or login to your account to access the D.S. Brown online store.