Expansion Joint Systems
Steelflex Modular Expansion Joint Systems
- Highly engineered system comprised of dynamic load bearing center beams welded to multiple support bars and cast-in-place into expansion joint.
- Steel center and edge beams with mechanically locked elastomeric sealing elements.
- Robust rubber support bar springs and bearings.
- Fatigue tested and designed.
- From 4 to 28.35 inches of longitudinal movement.
- Maximum +/-.79 inches of transverse displacement.
- Watertight and replaceable sealing elements.
- Certified by American Institute of Steel Construction.
- Installation and removal tools available.
Residential deliveries with no access to a loading dock are not acceptable and will be cancelled. Customer will be charged with any additional carrier/ordering process fees that may result from this cancellation.
Welcome Online Store Customers
To place an order, you will need to create an account or login to your account to access the D.S. Brown online store.